• Scope: Explore Scientific 127 ED f7.5 Focal Length 952mm
o 462 exposures 300-400 sec ISO 800 over 18 nights
o Total Exposure 40.2 hours
• Mount: Losmandy G11 non-gemini.
• Guided: KWIQ Guider w PHD
• Observatory: SkyShed Pod
• Camera: Gary Honis modified Canon EOS XS and T3i
• Mode: Raw
• Filter: Baader UHC-S
• Location: Belleville, ON ~ Bortle 6
• Processing: Aligned and Combined Images Plus v3.75, 6 images aligned using Registar; processed in Photoshop CS4 and ImagesPlus.
• Dates 18 Nights from 2011/3/2 to 2014/4/2
Each night’s image normalised, aligned and stacked using ImagesPlus and enhanced using Digital Development. Opened in PsCS3. GXT, Carboni’s Banding Removal, Levels, then HLVG.
Multiple images aligned using Registar and stacked in PsCS3.
Processed using Scott Rosen’s LLRGB methodology.